Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I find it ironic that a number of the Top Ten Tuesday topics end up mirroring, to an extent, the 2019 Releases post series I do. For now, these are the books that I’ve added to my TBR but I’m just really not sure if I’m going to like the book and I very nearly didn’t add it in the first place. And so, only in the order of how they were added to my TBR, here are those books.
If you’d like to see my reasoning, feel free to click on the link to check it out.
10. The Field Guide to the American Teenager by Ben Phillippe
9. Our Year of Maybe Rachel Lynn Solomon
8. Pretty in Punxsutawney Laurie Boyle Crompton
7. What Momma Left Me Renée Watson
6. In Paris With You Clémentine Beauvais
5. A Sky for Us Alone Kristin Russell
4. Slayer by Kiersten White
3. White Stag by Kara Barbieri
2. Undying by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
1. When the Truth Unravels by Ruthanne Snow
And that’s all for now, until next time!