It’s come to my attention lately, with how much I’ve been relying on scheduled posts, that having posts only in the morning has actually been hurting my blog engagement. And that all makes sense, really. It’s not as though everyone is online at the same time as everyone else and I imagine many of us have jobs and responsibilities that keep us away from the computer in the mornings; I know I do.
And one thing I’ve noticed is that I have the most engagement throughout a day when I post both in the morning and in the evening.
So, as I was thinking about this, I’ve been trying to consider ways to improve Reader Fox in a way that will accommodate for this fact. In this, I’ve been wondering what other bloggers do. Thus, I’d like to invite anyone reading this to offer up any thoughts they have on the matter in the hopes hat not only will it help me, but it might help others as well.
- How do you decide when to post?
- What influences the scheduled time you choose if you’re the kind of blogger who schedules?
- How many posts do you make a day?
- Have you noticed a difference when you post both in the morning and at night instead of just one?
- Do you tend to spread your posts out, or post a bunch at once?
- Anything else to add?
For me, I want to try a new thing where I have a new post series to feature in the evening, but I’m not quite sure what. So, as a bonus question for anyone who wants to answer; what’s something I don’t post about often that you’d like to start seeing?
As always, happy reading everyone! And if you comment, thank you so much!